Professional, practical, small-group on-camera classes for young actors. Six students max. Instructors are all working actors. Classes are held at a working casting studio at 788 Beatty St in downtown Vancouver. At Biz Studio our goal is to demand the highest level of...Read More
Our goal at Biz Studio is to demand the highest level of performance from our students, while still encouraging their love of acting by balancing discipline with fun. We are passionate about good acting. And fun. Professional, practical, small-group on-camera classes for young...Read More
"Helping young actors book work in film and television!"
Professional, practical, small-group on-camera classes for young actors. Six students max. Instructors are all working actors. Classes are held at a working casting studio, Beatty Street Casting Studios at 788 Beatty St, B2 Level, at Robson St in downtown Vancouver.
Free Download: 32p of crash course on everything a young actor should know about acting on camera, auditions, talent agents, casting directors and more. You can also see our Tips & Tutorials including the excellent 10-part video series “Advice for Actors” by Casting Director Stuart Aikins, and a list of helpful Links for Actors.
Updated Weekly! Student films, independent films and open call auditions for kids and teens, re-posted from around the web (Vancouver Actors Guide, Craigslist Talent Gigs, VPL). No agent is required to submit yourself for an audition, just email a resume and headshot to the email address listed in each posting.
Biz Studio makes no claims about any company posting here: audition postings are made available as a resource. Listen to your instincts — 99% of the postings we find or receive are from legitimate filmmakers, and when you run into the other 1% just walk away.